The promoter is:
[Casio Electronics Co Ltd (Company no. 1203633)] whose registered office is at Casio Electronics Co Limited
12 Priestley Way
i. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Employees of Casio Electronics Co. Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation are excluded from entering. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed out within the Loved By Parents website. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be Friday 14th December at 10am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. i. Entrants will be asked to comment and like Facebook posts related to the competition hosted on the Loved By Parents Facebook channel
ii. Casio Electronics Co. Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
11. Casio Electronics Co Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: x1 CT-X3000 Keyboard. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A winner will be chosen by Loved By Parents
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner on how to arrange delivery of the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Loved By Parents and not to any other party.