Getting your baby into a sleep routine can be tiring, but the right monitor can make all the difference. BT are giving two readers the chance to win a Baby Monitor 7500 Lightshow. It’s packed with features designed to help make baby’s bedtime easy – leaving you free to wrap up all those presents!
Hear even the lightest stir with sound as clear as tinkling bells. You’ll be able to hear your baby breathe, gurgle, snuffle or cry when you’re around the house. You can even calm your baby from another room using the talk-back feature.
Soothe your baby to sleep with a starry lightshow. Unique to BT baby monitors, the built-in lightshow projects soothing, dreamy images of stars and moons onto the ceiling.
Sing them back to sleep with dreamy lullabies and sounds. Give your local carolers a rest and use the lullaby feature to play some soft music or nursery rhymes. Or you can play sounds that help baby sleep, like ocean waves or white noise.
Watch baby dreaming peacefully. See your baby from another room using the video. And you can even get up close with a pan or zoom feature. Packed with other features to give you extra peace of mind. There’s a light to reassure you that the monitor is on and working, and a range alert if you move the monitor too far away.
How To Enter:
For your chance to win visit us at www.facebook.com/lovedbyparents and give us the thumbs up and write the words ‘ BT baby’ in the comment box below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The draw is open to GB, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. The promoter reserves the right to check the eligibility and identity of entrants. One entry per person.
2. The prize is one BT Baby Monitor 350, Twitter Competition and 2a). The prize is one BT Baby Monitor 7500, Facebook Competition.
3. The prize is subject to availability [and survey]. [Conditions].
4. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if it’s necessary for reasons beyond its control.
5. Entries must be made by [midnight the 4th January 2016.]. No purchase necessary.
6. The prize winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person on
[5th January 2015. The winner will be announced on Facebook.
7. If you win, we’ll send you the prize within 28 days of telling you you’ve won. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize it can’t contact you within a reasonable time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify you or select an alternative winner if it believes that you’ve broken these terms and conditions.
8. You can get the prize winner’s name and county by asking in writing and sending an SAE to, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ on or before (1st February 2016)
9. By entering this prize draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
10. Your personal details will be kept for the prize draw period and won’t be used for anything else, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the promoter.
11. By entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this prize draw.
12. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
13. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this draw.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.