Heinz top tip
Try using turkey instead of chicken.
4 to 6 months
No Added Egg Ingredients
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small skinless chicken breast fillet (65g)
- 1/2 low salt chicken stock cube
- 60g swede
- 1 large carrot (90g)
- 160g potatoes
- 130g parsnip
- 30g broccoli florets
- 1tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Dice the chicken then fry in the oil until browned. Dissolve the stock cube in 250ml boiling water. Peel the swede, carrot, potatoes and parsnip, then chop into 2cm dice. Add to the chicken along with the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli florets, return to the boil and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
3. Use a stick blender to blend the mixture to form a smooth, lump free puree. Stir in the parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
For more recipes and meal inspiration, check out the Heinz Baby Club.