This page tells you the contractual terms and conditions on which you may enter our competitions. (the “Terms”)
We recommend that, if you intend to enter our Competition, you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
Information about us:
1. The promoter is Lovedbyparents.com Ltd. We are a company registered in Cyprus. Our company and VAT number is 10377907W. Our registered address is 2, Mesogi, Paphos, 82820.
To contact us, please email: email@example.com.
Lovedbyparents.com Competition Rules:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter one of our competitions that we run on our website or across any of our Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok or Snapchat.
2. We are not selling anything at all through Lovedbyparents.com or via our social media channels but on occasion where we specify we will include affiliate links.
3. Each competition states when the competition will begin and end. All competition winners will be posted here on our ‘Competition Winners Page’ and notified via direct message on the platform in which the competition has run.
4. Any individual based in the UK aged 18 years or over (excluding Northern Ireland) can enter the Competition except:
Lovedbyparent’s employees and their immediate families (such as children, spouses, siblings,
aunts, uncles and grandparents); or employees, officers or agents of any companies associated with the Competition.
5. Providing incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will mean you are ineligible to enter the Competition.
6. Lovedbyparents may disregard any entry it believes has been made in breach of these Terms.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
7: By accepting these Terms you acknowledge that: The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site(s) on or via which the Competition has been promoted (the “Social Media Site(s)”);
• the Social Media Site(s)’ operators have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Competition for any loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information or any other direct, indirect or
consequential loss; and any use of the Social Media Site(s) in relation to the Competition will be subject to the Terms of Service / Use and Privacy Policies shown on those Social Media Site(s) from time to time.
8. No cash alternative is available to the prize and it cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged.
9. Entries must in particular not:
• be illegal or unlawful under any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• infringe any third party’s legal rights (including any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right);
• be libellous, maliciously false, harassing or threatening;
• infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
• be fraudulent, have a fraudulent purpose or effect, be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
• be obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or constitute spam.
10. Lovedbyparents reserves the right to re-draw the Competition if a winner: cannot reasonably be contacted within 14 days of the judging date.
11. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. Lovedbyparents decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Events beyond our control: Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the selection of a winner impractical due to reasons beyond Lovedbyparents control. We may, at our discretion, make such variations or amendments to the Competition as we feel are necessary
as a result of such events.
13. Cancellation of the Competition: Lovedbyparents reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part at any time. We will not have any liability, whether to you or to any third-party, as a result of such a change.
14. Severability: Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
• 3rd Party Rights: These Terms relate to an agreement between you and Lovedbyparents. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
• Applicable Law: These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
• The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
15. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
If you have a query regarding your prize then please email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 30 days to receive your prize.
• Lovedbyparents.com Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with its obligations under the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”).
We will use your information in the following ways:
• The social media handle of each winner will be announced on appropriate social media channels in accordance with the “Privacy and Publicity” section of the Terms.
We will use your data to notify you if you win the Competition or if we are otherwise required to contact you in relation to the Competition (this may include contacting you to discuss your entry to the Competition).
• Your proof of your age will be solely used to verify that you are old enough to win the Competition.
• Your email address and phone number (where provided) may be used to contact you in relation to the Competition (this may include contacting you to discuss your entry to the Competition). By entering the competition, you have consented to Lovedbyparents.com Ltd using the personal data you have provided in this way.
• The GDPR gives you certain rights over any personal data we hold about you. To learn about what your rights are and how to exercise them, please contact us.