Aldi Mamia is proud to be sponsoring the Barnardo’s Big Toddle – the UK’s biggest and best fundraising event for under 5s.
Barnardo’s animal-themed Big Toddle week (20-26th June) saw over 60,000 children ‘Toddle on the wild side’ at over 1,600 Big Toddle events around the UK, and hundreds more are scheduled to take place over the summer by you, the public. To mark Barnardo’s 150th anniversary, this year, the Big Toddle hopes to raise more money than ever, and generous donations are already pouring in!
It’s not too late to join in the Big Toddle fun. To find out more and register, please visit barnardos.org.uk/bigtoddle. And if you’re yet to participate in a Big Toddle, don’t forget to pack essential supplies from one of the UK’s leading Baby & Toddler brands, Aldi Mamia. Here are our top picks:
1. Aldi Mamia’s award-winning ultra dry nappies are extra soft and breathable to ensure your toddler goes straight to the finish line with up to 12 hours leak protection.
2. Ensure your little one stays refreshed and hydrated with Mamia’s brand new, ready to drink organic apple & blackcurrant juice.
3. To keep hunger at bay during your busy day, Mamia’s delicious organic fruit pouches are ideal for on-the- go.
4. After a fun day of exercise, wind down and relax with Aldi Mamia’s soothing baby bath, full of vitamin E to keep your little one’s skin soft and moisturised.
5. If you get a bit muddy on your toddle, never fear! Mamia’s non-bio laundry range including laundry liquid will replenish your tiny tot’s closet in no time.
Please visit aldi.co.uk or pop into your local store for further information.