When the sun is shining, there is nothing better than sharing magical moments with your little one in the great outdoors. But family days out can be stressful if you’re not well prepared.
There’s so much to remember to pack, emergency toilet trips, hunger hissy fits and temper tantrums to tame – all in a day’s work!
To ensure the days run smoothly, don’t forget to pack childcare essentials in your buggy from Aldi’s award-winning Mamia range. Aldi Mamia is one of the UK’s leading Baby and Toddler brands, providing families with everything they need for the perfect trip out with their little one. As well as outstanding baby-changing necessities, there’s baby shampoo, bath bubbles, and a range of 100% organic and nutritious baby food including convenient pouches from just 59p – perfect for taking out and about on family adventures. Click here to find out more about Mamia’s award-winning organic food range.
Below are some top tips on how to enjoy a stress-free summer:
- Make sure your child spends lots of time in the shade and apply suncream regularly. For a trusted brand, try Aldi’s Lacura kids & extra sensitive spray which is free from colours, perfumes and preservatives.
- Take Mamia wipes with you to the beach – not just for bottoms, but for clearing up ice-cream dribbles and tending to grubby hands.
- Always keep extra nappies with you: be prepared for any potential disasters.
- Days out can build up an appetite – pack plenty of Mamia’s organic pouches to keep hunger at bay.
- Spend time outdoors and indoors. Summer is a beautiful time of year, but indoor time is important too. Be sure to create your own downtime in your fun summer days, so your children don’t get overly tired.
- Keep a first-aid kit and plasters easily accessible – they will come in handy on the playground.
- Freeze a bottle of spring water and pack it in your cooler bag, so your child can have refreshing ice-cold sips as it melts.
For more information about Aldi Mamia, or to find your local store, visit aldi.co.uk. You can also read Aldi Mamia’s trusted Parent Panel reviews on Facebook.