This delicious homemade Pizza is a favourite in our household. It is quick and easy to make, full of flavour and can be adapted so easily. We used the below pizza toppings but you could really add any of your own favourites.
x3 Pork Sausages
x1 Red Onion Chopped
Sprinkle of Oregano
4 Cherry Tomatoes
100g Red Leicester Cheese
500g Self Raising Flour
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Sprinkle a drizzle of olive oil into a round pan and heat on the stove.
- Squeeze your sausage meat out of the skin and into little balls into the pan.
- Add your finely chopped Onions and stir for 5-10 minutes or until they are caramelized.
- Add your sprinkle of Oregano, your cherry tomatoes and stir all of the ingredients. It should smell great by now!
- Next, get your dough ready. Place your 500g of flour into a bowl and slowly add the water so make a soft, spongy dough, Don’t forget to add flour to your surface so you can transfer it and knead it for a couple of minutes until you have a nice round, softball.
- Your toppings should be nicely cooked by now so transfer the contents into a bowl. You will now place your dough into the pan being careful not to hurt your fingers. Press and push the dough to the sides whilst on the heat until the base is completely covered. Transfer your toppings back onto the pizza base and spread them out.
- Cover the top with as much cheese as you would like and turn the heat up for another 3-5 minutes until you can see the base start to change colour.
- Put in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until it looks cooked and puffy.
- We served ours with avocado and a nice salad.