Here at Joie, we understand that finding the right pushchair for you and your little one can be quite a stressful experience! Luckily, we’re here to help – providing some useful hints and tips on how to find the perfect pushchair!
Things to consider when searching for your new pushchair:
- Infant carrier compatibility – some pushchairs allow you to attach an infant carrier to them, is this a feature you’d like your pushchair to have?
- Available boot/car space – how much boot/car space do you have available? Some pushchairs are much larger than others and may not be easy to fit in your car – if you have limited space it is worth looking for a smaller stroller or one that packs down!
- Use on public transport – if you will be taking your pushchair on public transport you might also want to make sure that it isn’t too heavy or doesn’t take up too much space.
- Types of terrain – it is useful to think about the type of terrain you will be using your stroller on the most, if you are using your stroller in mostly off-road environments you will need to ensure that it has good suspension and strong all-terrain tyres!
- At Joie, we have an extensive range of pushchairs, strollers and buggies that roll style, functionality and durability into one – from deluxe travel systems to practical and petite packages!
Take a look at some of our pushchairs:
- chrome™ dlx – the Joie chrome™ dlx is a deluxe master multi-tasker, with every mode imaginable; providing total versatility with infant carrier and carrycot compatibility, and a pushchair seat that can be used either rearward or forward facing! Suitable from birth, with fully flat recline and adjustable leg rest; the chrome dlx creates a cocooned seating area perfect for relaxing and napping.
- crosster™ – the Joie crosster™ is a versatile voyager designed to go anywhere, from birth to big – with all-terrain tyres and all-wheel suspension for a smooth glide from city to seascape! 3 oversized, any terrain foam filled tyres plus a fits all adjustable adapter lets this pushchair trek along with any sized traveller in an infant carrier, carry cot, or forward facing pushchair seat.
- aire twin™ – the Joie aire twin™ is one of the lightest weight, fully featured double strollers available, weighing in at less than 12kg! With reversible seat liners plus individual canopies and seat reclines (flat recline), both babies can stay cosy – even if they’re on opposite schedules.
- pact™ – the pact™ is Joie’s newest lightweight stroller, at only 6kg the pact is loaded with heaps of extras you won’t want to miss out on! With infant carrier compatibility (adaptors included), a lie-flat recline seat, and a UPF 50+ sun canopy the pact is one less piece of luggage to fuss over.