The Ergobaby 360 Carrier:
FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
The Four Position 360 Baby Carrier provides four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions. For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Their new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby’s weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGNOMICS FOR BABY
With a unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal “C” position.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT – Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby’s spine in curved “C” position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby’s size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND – Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL – Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS – Helps evenly distribute baby’s weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD – Provides support for baby’s head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
- BABY WEIGHT RANGE – 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.