Say hello to the new Joe i-Level™. Offering i-Size security and sleepytime tilt™, it is an innovative newborn carseat from Joie which really offers something unique and with an impressive price tag to match.
The new i-Level is a newborn carseat and then some. We loved how easy it is to install with clear indicators on the side, offering reassurance that you have fitted it in the car correctly. You simply look for the green indicator on each side.
With a three position tilt it reclines to a 157° angle for the most ergonomic position for your baby. It is easy to adjust by using a single button at the back and fantastic to see such a well rounded developed seat. We are huge fans of joie materials and were impressed with the overall feel and hood size which incorporates UP50+ into the hood.
It is important for the development of the babies spine and for oxygen levels for baby to lie as flat as possible. We loved how it easily it converted from carseat to a snuggly sleeper and is one of our favourite newborn seats we have tested. Travel system compatible it is easy to switch from car to strolling. An overall thumbs up from us here at Lovedbyparents.
- Meets the new i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 85cm, and less than 13kg ( Approx birth – 15 months)
- Converts to a flat reclining seat usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair
- Features patented Intelli-Fit™ foam for ultimate side impact protection
- Exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest offers 3 layers of security
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no rethreading of harness
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with leather look grip
- Removable full body insert
- Retractable, removable sun canopy features a zip-open panel
- Comes complete with an ISOFIX base
Lovedbyparents reviews are independent and based on expertise and testing. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, but this never influences our product choices.