Here are our top 6 recommended Babycare Products:
Sophie la girafe Baby Hair and Body Wash
• White Tea protects the skin during washing – it provides antioxidant protection to the skin and hair
• Lavender Water and Oat Milk provide gentle cleansing of even sensitive and allergy-prone skin
• Cotton moisturizes and conditions, as well as helping untangle knots
• Cleansing ingredients are obtained from plant sources, i.e. coconut (odourless)
Cussons Mum & Me -Sleep Tight Baby Bath
The mild cleansing bubbles are kind to little eyes, whilst the added moisturisers help care for your baby’s delicate skin.
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath
This plant-based natural baby product is combined with nourishing soy protein to wash baby’s skin without irritation.Glycerin is added to moisturise and a touch of vanilla extract helps calm and comfort baby.
Childs Farm Shampoo
Childs Farm detangling shampoo contains strawberry and organic mint essential oil and Argan oil to give comb-tastic results every time.
- Suitable for eczema prone skin.
- For newborns & upwards.
- Dermatologically tested and approved.
- Paediatrician approved
- Over 98% natural ingredients
Weleda Baby Derma White Mallow Body Lotion
The precious extracts of organic White Mallow and pansy soothe skin prone to irritation. The organic coconut oil and organic sesame oil provide intensive care moisturising, cooling and soothing.
Green People Organic Babies Soothing Baby Oil
A scent-free baby oil to gently nourish your baby’s skin
- Softens and soothes your baby’s very sensitive skin
- A beautiful blend of natural oils balance and restore dry skin
- Gently targets cradle cap by softening and releasing flaky skin
- Keeps mum’s tummy supple by improving skin elasticity, which may help reduce stretchmarks
- A favourite amongst expectant mums who can’t tolerate any fragrance
Organic Evening Primrose, Rosehip, Elderflower & Pomegranate Seed oils