Can old wives tales determine the sex of your baby? They are generally regarded as myths but it is always fun to guess. So what are they?
It could be a bouncing baby boy if…..
- You are carrying more at the front.
- You crave protein such as cheese and meat.
- You are cold more quickly then before you were pregnant.
- The babies heartbeat sounds like a train.
- Your right breast is bigger than your left.
- Your hair has gained more body than before.
- The dark line that appears on your bump called the lines continues above your belly button.
- You are clumsier than normal.
- You stare into a mirror for around a minute and your pupils dilate.
- Your skin is dry.
It could be a bouncing baby girl if…..
- You are carrying high.
- Your urine is bright yellow
- Your skin is really soft.
- You are craving sweet things.
- The babies heartbeat sounds like galloping horse
- You didn’t suffer from morning sickness in your first trimester.
- You tie a ring on a piece of string, hang it over your belly and it moves round in circles.
- Your partner is gaining weight alongside you.
- Your body temperature is warmer than normal.
- You are naturally falling asleep on the right side.
Based on these old wives’ tales, which do you think you are having, a boy or a girl? We would love to know if any of these are true for you.